Analytic Systems 2-Bank Battery Isolator, 200A, 40V [IBI2-40-200]
2-Bank Battery Isolator, 200A, 40V
Analytic Systems introduces the IBI (Ideal Battery Isolator) for 1, 2 and 3 bank battery systems, allowing all the batteries to be fully charged from a single alternator while maintaining electrical
isolation between the battery banks or between a vehicle and trailer.
Ideal Diode technology uses MosFet Transistors and control circuitry to replace the diode used in a traditional battery isolator and reduces the voltage drop across the isolator to a mere 160 millivolts at 200 Amps of charging current and essentially zero volts at low current, so all the power of the alternator is applied to the batteries ensuring a full recharge every time.
While the Ideal Battery Isolator is designed to be used with an alternator, it can also be used to convert a single bank battery charger to a 2 or 3 bank charger or as a pure diode between a vehicle and trailer or other remote load.
- Waterproof Expoxy Sealed Construction
- Easy Connection
- Alternator/Charger post 5/16", Battery Post 1/4"
- Most Efficient use of Available Alternator Output
- Maximize Battery Performance
- Three year parts and labour warranty
- Charger Input - Voltage: 10-40 VDC
- Charger Output - Amps: 200 Amp
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 2.8 lbs