Analytic Systems AC Power Supply 10-13A, 24V Out, 85-265V In [PWI320-24]
AC Power Supply 10/13A, 24V Out, 85-265V In
The PWI320 Intelligent Power Supply delivers a full 300 watts of output power for communications, control or a wide variety of other devices. It is fully Digital Signal Processor controlled and feature Universal Input Voltage from 85 to 265 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz with Active Power Factor Correction for the most efficient use of AC power.
The Power Supply is preset to the same voltage as a fully charged battery of the nominal output voltage (ie. 13.6V for a 12V model, etc.). The voltage can be adjusted over a reasonable range using the front panel controls, or the PowerWizard software that is free to download from www.analyticsystems.com.
Seven dual color LEDs clearly indicate output current levels as well as indicating faults with the Power Supply. Safety features include Power Supply over temperature shutdown, current limiting, short circuit protection, input under voltage shutdown and output overvoltage protection all with automatic recovery. PWI320MW model available with MIL connectors, extra input and output filtering and sealed to IP66.
- Digital Signal Processor controlled
- Universal worldwide AC input
- Computer programmable
- Simple front panel controls
- Easy connection to loads
- High Vibration Rugged Duty
- Dry Contact Output Fail Relay Carrying Handle
- Canbus / RS232 / Remote Control port
- Five year parts and labour warranty
- Voltage - Charger Input: 85-265 VAC
- Amps - Output: 10-13
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 12"L WT: 8.6 lbs