Ancor 12-10 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Spade Terminals - 100 Pack 
12-10 Gauge - #8 Heat Shrink Spade Terminals - 100 Pack
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire Range: 12-10
- mm: 3-5
- Screw Size: 4mm
- Qty/Pkg: 100
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gauge: 12-10 AWG
- Type: Spade connectors
- Package Qty: 100
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 8"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 091887318524
Quick Guide (pdf)