BEP Remote Operated Battery Switch w/Optical Sensor - 500A 12/24v [720-MDO]
Remote Operated Battery Switch w/Optical Sensor
The MD range of battery switches allow you to install the battery switch very close to the battery, to remotely manage the increased electrical loads found on today's boats. This reduces cable lengths and sizes, providing significant savings in expense and weight of copper battery cable. They are ideal for remote isolation of bow and stern thrusters. The 720-MDO has been enhanced to offer easy standard installation, or advanced options capable of switching different voltage circuits from the main supply (for example: a 48 volt bow thruster with a 24 volt house supply). The optical sensor uses the same easy connection for standard installation and gives you the ability to control different voltage circuits such as 36 or 48 volts. It can be used to switch positive or negative lines and the main contacts can be isolated from the control circuit allowing operation via another battery source. This optical sensor also has low stand-by current draw (<5mA).
- Remote operation
- Battery switch can be mounted alongside battery, reducing cable lengths and cable sizes. (Large cost and weight saving in copper cables)
- Reduced installation labor due to shorter battery cable runs
- Manual override option to meet CE/ABYC requirements
- LED status identification for remote control switch
- Same capacities/specifications and mounting options as standard BEP battery switches
- Uses interchangeable labeling system (Item # 713 or 715)
LxWxH: 4" x 4" x 4.33"
Rating (A DC) Cont: 500
Rating (A DC) Inter: 700
Rating (A DC) Crank: 2500
Voltage (V DC): 9.5-32
Stud Size: 2x (1/2"/12mm)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.