Digital Yacht NMEA 2000 Starter Cable Kit [ZDIGN2KIT]
NMEA 2000 Starter Cable Kit
Nearly every new marine electronics product has an NMEA2000 interface now, but it is still “black magic” to many boat owners and even fairly technical users struggle to understand NMEA2000 and what is needed to make products work correctly together.
With Digtial Yacht's large range of AIS, often the first add-on device to make a boat owner think about NMEA2000, we are regularly asked “what do I need to make it work?” This prompted Digital Yacht to create a cost effective and smart NMEA2000 Starter Kit that is ideal for smaller boats but can also be easily expanded in the future.
There are other starter kits on the market, but none offer three device connection, metal connectors and a smart 4-Way T-Piece at such a good price.
By utilizing the NMEA2000 standard “Micro C” type connectors, users can easily add and expand to this Starter Kit as their installation grows or simply buy two or more kits for a larger install, still cheaper than buying the parts separately.
- Everything you need in one box
- Smart 4-Way T-Piece “Backbone”
- 1M (3') Power Cable with in-line fuse
- 1M (3') “Drop Cable”
- Pair of removable network terminators
- Allows three devices to be connected
- Standard “Micro C” connectors make it very easy for future network expansion
- Metal connectors and reduced T-Piece connections, improve reliability
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 0.6 lbs
- UPC: 081159830670