Faria Chesapeake White SS 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer 
Chesapeake White SS 2" Depth Sounder with Transom Mount Transducer
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel and domed glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Comes with Faria SN2011 transom mount transducer w/25' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel White Bezel
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
Factory P/N DS0110
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 759266138506
Quick Guide (pdf)