Intellian i4 All-Americas TV Antenna System + SWM16 Kit [B4-I4SWM16]
i4 All-Americas TV Antenna System
With its rugged, reliable and durable design, the Intellian i4 provides the most outstanding performance to stay locked in. It connects boaters to the premium satellite TV entertainment they want while vessels are cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions. The i4's stylish and polished dome design makes it perfect for boats over 50 feet.
With its patent pending innovations in Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i4 can achieve the most precise tracking performance and highest signal reception without the need of a fragile or superfluous motion sensor. An embedded GPS system can speed up satellite search and acquisition time.
The revolutionary design feature of the i4 is that it has the intelligent built-in HD and TriSat modules in its control unit. This offers boaters High Definition satellite TV broadcasts from leading satellite TV service providers without any extra conversion tools and cable wiring. Using Dish Network or Bell TV in Canada, the standard i4 enables HD channel viewing, with DirecTV SD programing is available. For DirecTV HD consider the Intellian s6HD. Combined with the new built in WiFi enables simple one-touch upgrades using the Aptus App.
With the Intellian MIM Switch (M2-TD02) sold separately, boaters can enjoy flipping channels through automatic satellite switching just like a home system. See the installation guide of DISH Network MIM for further details. For easy and flexible installation and operation, the i4 supports standard dual and quad IRD connections with its single cable design between the antenna and the antenna control unit (ACU). This simple and powerful system is manufactured in compliance with the most rigorous quality verification of ISO 9001:2001.
Fully Automated System
- Automatic satellite search and identification function
- 2-axis step motor for controlling the antenna pedestal
SWM-16 Kit - 16 CH Single Wire Multi-Switch (SWM)
Allows any transponder from DIRECTV 99/101 and 103/119 satellites to be independently selected and distributed via one of eight designated SWM output frequencies. Two output channels provides two outputs of 8 transponders for a total of 16 tuners.
- Die-cast housing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Flex-Port input allows for integration of the DTV95 international programing satellite
SWM-16 Kit includes the following components:
- 1x DTV SWM16 Multiswitch (Green Label)
- 1x DTV 29v SWM power inserter (Grey model)
- 2x DTV 8-Way SWM splitters (Green Label)
- 1x 15M RG6 75Ohm Coax (Solid Copper Core)
- 1x 3M RG6 75Ohm Coax (Solid Coper Core)
*Note: The compatibility with the various DTV satellites does not indicate all will be available on every installation. The available DTV satellites will depend on the antenna used.
- Dome Weight (lbs): 25.5 lbs
- Service Coverage: DirecTV
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9-30v
- Antenna Dish Diameter: 18'
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 11"W x 13"L WT: 52.6 lbs