Rule LoPro 900GPH Bilge Pump - Automatic [LP900S]
LoPro 900GPH Bilge Pump - Automatic
The Rule LoPro 900 Automatic is a fully automatic low profile Bilge Pump with a 900 gallons per hour capacity. Designed for tight spaces, the height of the pump is only 2-1/4".
It features a threaded discharge nozzle to which you can attach either a straight or a 90° fitting (included). In addition, you may use the tricuspid check valve (included) on the straight fitting to minimize the back flow of water. The entire discharge body swivels up to 180° for ease of installation. The hose attached can also swivel 360° to route the hose perfectly. The pump features a sensing switch to control the pump.
Unique to this pump are two settings, a high setting where the pump turns on when the water reaches 1-3/4" and a low setting where the pump turns on when the water reaches 1".
- 900 GPH Low Profile Bilge Pump
- Fits into hard to reach places
- Fully Autuomatic- two settings available, high and low
- Threaded discharge ports with mulitiple fittings available
- Features a tricuspid check valve to minimize back flow of water
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including STYRENE which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volts: 12v
- Operation: Automatic
- Gallons Per Minute: 15 GPM
- Gallons Per Hour: 900 GPH
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 12"W x 4"L WT: 1.7 lbs
- UPC: 042237114372